Start Trading with HYCM Today!
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc (NASDAQ:TENX) shares rose 172.8% to $4.61 in pre-market trading. Tenax was granted a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent application for use of IV levosimendan in pulmonary hypertension with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.
- ZyVersa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZVSA) shares rose 113% to $3.80 in pre-market trading after dropping 4% on Wednesday.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRBP) shares rose 58.7% to $0.26 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday.
- Carvana Co. (NYSE:CVNA) rose 26.3% to $17.12 in pre-market trading after gaining 33% on Wednesday.
- Meta Platforms Inc. (NASDAQ:META) rose 18.89% to $182.05 in pre-market trading after Piper Sandler analysts upgraded the stock to Overweight and raised its price target to $215.
- Silvergate Capital Corp (NYSE:SI) shares rose 16.31% to $18.89 in pre-market trading after BlackRock disclosed an increased stake in the company.
- Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN) rose 12.61% to $318.18 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results and announced a share buyback.
- Nuburu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BURU) shares rose 33.02% to $13.09 in pre-market trading.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) rose 4.27% to $109.64 in pre-market trading ahead of its quarterly report.
- NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR) declined 12.27% to $18.03 in pre-market trading even after the company reported quarterly earnings and sales ahead of expectations.
- Naas Technology Inc (NASDAQ:NAAS) declined 5.72% to $5.44 in pre-market trading.
- ING Groep NV (AMS: INGA) declined 4.79% to $13.94 in pre-market trading.
- HUYA Inc. – ADR (NYSE:HUYA) declined 3.85% to $6.00 in pre-market trading, after rising more than 10% on Wednesday.
- VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ:VEON) declined 3.34% to $0.58 in pre-market trading.
- Hyzon Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:HYZN) declined 3.29% to $2.06 in pre-market trading, after the company said the board said Craig Knight’s departure should constitute termination for cause under Knight’s employment agreement.
- Compass Inc. (NYSE:COMP) declined 3.18% to $4.27 in pre-market trading.
- ABB Ltd. (NYSE:ABB) declined 3.09% to $34.24 in pre-market trading after the company guided to double-digit comparable revenue growth in the first quarter and comparable revenue growth above 5% for fiscal 2023.
- ChampionX Corp. (NASDAQ:CHX) declined 3.08% to $31.5 in pre-market trading after the company reported quarterly sales of $985.86 million short of the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
- Corteva Inc. (NYSE:CTVA) declined 2.75% to $62.71 in pre-market trading after the company announced disappointing guidance for fiscal 2023.
Now Read This: Investor Optimism Improves Ahead Of Fed’s Decision