Start Trading with HYCM Today!
- Citigroup boosted the price target on United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:UAL) from $56 to $65. Citigroup analyst Stephen Trent maintained a Buy rating on the stock. United Airlines shares rose 4.6% to trade at $40.85 on Friday.
- Cowen & Co. cut the price target for Alaska Air Group, Inc. (NYSE:ALK) from $85 to $65. Cowen & Co. analyst Helane Becker maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Alaska Air shares rose 2.9% to $41.03 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on MGE Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGEE) from $75 to $59. MGE Energy shares rose 0.4% to $64.83 on Friday.
- Susquehanna lowered the price target for The Western Union Company (NYSE:WU) from $18 to $15. Western Union shares rose 1.2% to $13.60 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target for S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI) from $418 to $355. S&P Global shares rose 0.3% to $292.96 on Friday.
- Wedbush slashed the price target on SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SIVB) from $385 to $275. SVB Financial shares dipped 20.2% to $241.38 on Friday.
- Stifel cut the price target on Snap Inc. (NYSE:SNAP) from $14 to $9. Snap shares dipped 30.3% to $7.51 on Friday.
Check out this: Nasdaq Surges 150 Points; Snap Shares Plunge