Start Trading with HYCM Today!
U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Nasdaq Composite gaining over 300 points on Thursday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN) gained 28% to $361.46 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. (NASDAQ:META) climbed 23.6% to $189.31 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 revenues, cut its FY23 expense outlook and announced a $40 billion increase in its buyback authorization. DAUs increased 4% year over year.
- Affirm Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFRM) jumped 19.7% to $21.20.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:COIN) gained 18.8% to $78.07.
- QuantumScape Corporation (NYSE:QS) rose 15.9% to $10.13.
- Janus Henderson Group plc (NYSE:JHG) gained 14.7% to $30.31 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS and sales results.
- Sprout Social, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPT) jumped 14.3% to $73.53.
- Cloudflare, Inc. (NYSE:NET) gained 14.2% to $ 63.42.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) jumped 12% to $300.30
- Unity Software Inc. (NYSE:U) jumped 12% to $40.85.
- Teladoc Health, Inc. (NYSE:TDOC) gained 11.1% to $34.17.
- SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SIVB) rose 10.5% to $346.52.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW) gained 9.4% to $654.70 following strong Q4 earnings.
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTD) climbed 9.2% to $57.12. Needham reiterated Trade Desk with a Buy and maintained a $65 price target.
- DoorDash, Inc. (NYSE:DASH) jumped 9.3% to $64.43.
- Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE:PINS) gained 8.7% to $29.03 in sympathy with social media peer Meta, which reported strong Q4 results.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG) jumped 8.4% to $50.65 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS results and a year-over-year increase in Q4 HDMC revenue. The company also issued guidance.
Check This Out: Thermo Fisher Scientific To Rally Over 20%? Here Are 10 Other Analyst Forecasts For Thursday